Please click the link below for our May newsletter! He is Risen!
Please find here our April Newsletter. Have a Blessed Easter!
Dear Friends: This is from Kimberly Ward, 2017 Relay for Life Coordinator:
As you may or may not know, for the past several years, I have helped organize the Relay for Life events at Vassar Public Schools. This year (5th Annual) will be the biggest and best event yet! We would love to have you be a part of it!
The event this year is on May 19th, with opening ceremonies starting at 8:30am at VHS Football Field. This event will go on all day 8:30am-3:20pm for students K-12. The day also includes a cancer survivor walk and breakfast.
We are looking for many items (as this event is made up of all volunteers, donations, and sponsorships).
- Addresses of Cancer Survivors and caregivers that would like to attend the walk/breakfast/event (students are mailing postcards out)
- Sponsorships for ACS or expenses (sponsorship packet attached)
- Small gifts for the survivor/caregiver gift bags (200 of the same item)
- Door prizes for the survivors/caregivers to try and win (gift certificates, handmade items…pretty much anything is fair game!)
- A few items for the Survivor Breakfast including: purple tablecloth for 25 tables, beverages, etc.
- Items for the Elementary School’s games.
If you or someone you know might be interested in attending or helping us in any way, please have them contact me. Sponsorship forms are due May 5th. Items due to the school no later than May 12. There are many sponsorship and in-kind donation incentives.
Please visit our Facebook page: Relay for Life of Vassar Public Schools. That page also contains a link to donate online!
Thank you for you help and support!
🎶 🎶 “It’s the most WONDERFUL time… of the year… 🎶 🎶
This Sunday Daylight Savings Time resumes. So don’t forget to set your clocks ahead and turn in early! Regular Sunday School class and officer training are still a go. We’ll have the coffee brewing for you!